2. We will ensure reasonable care and due security precautions to protect your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we do not guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over internet connections.
3. Lawbriefcase respects your privacy and use reasonable efforts to protect the same in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and all other applicable data protection laws in India to protect your privacy.
4. In order to improve Lawbriefcase, we may collect, store and use your personal data, including:
a. information about your computer, your use of this website, and your IP address;
b. details that you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter; and
c. any other information that you send to Lawbriefcase.
5. We reserve the right to contact you via call or email address you provide, at any time.
7. We may share your personal information with third parties without your permission.
8. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Lawbriefcase. These companies may use this information in order to provide advertisements about the products and services of interest to you.
10. Lawbriefcase is providing a window where users can share their queries relating to law seeking assistance or support, or any other law-related requirement or information by a vast network of volunteers having sound legal knowledge and legal know-how connected to us. In case of any dispute or conflict with respect to the legal advice provided by us, by any mode or means of the platform, Lawbriefcase shall not be liable and be responsible.
11. Lawbriefcase reserves no right for any legal opinion that is different from a previous one as a client is connected with one or more volunteers, if need be, and his legal requirement demands the same. It is the sole discretion and personal liability of the users to go ahead with the volunteer or not.
12. All the materials and information provided to you on-site are only for the purpose of creating awareness and spreading information with no other hidden irregular purpose at all.
13. No attorney-client relationship shall be created or deemed to be created between the users and Lawbriefcase by the virtue of providing legal advice.
16. Any complaints or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the to the below email mentioned below through email: email@example.com.